CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Hello Again! ^_^

So, as I promised yesterday, here are the pictures of my new bag.



I got the design from the wonderful Lucy in Attic24. (Thanks Lucy!)

Anywho, today is kind of a slow day, I'm not really doing much. I ran out of yarn and I currently don't have the funds to get more. Maybe Santa will be kind and bring me some. Ha ha! Wishful thinking.

Oh! I have to show my lovely readers this new book I just got!


Its called "The Crochet Stitch Bible" by a lady named Betty Barnden. Now I personally don't know anything about her but according to the back of this book she is "a freelance needlecraft designer whose crochet designs have appeared in many magazines and been published by prestigious yarn companies. She has written books on knitting and embroidery and continues to inspire crochet fans the world over."

The illustrations and instructions in this book are wonderful. I hope that through this book I can improve my crocheting skills. ^_^

You can get it here for a pretty amazing price (Cheaper than what I paid for it. Lol.).

Okay, so I'm really anxious to pick up my other project I'm working on. As I said before, I'm lacking in yarn. I'm trying to make a granny square blanket for my bed and I was sooooo disappointed when I ran out of my lovely yarn.


That's all I have done so far. (Pathetic I know) I'm using Caron Simply Soft Brites yarn in a wonderful array of colors. Im still missing a couple colors though. So far I have:

I'm hoping to add:
I'm excited! I'm not sure how I'm going to arrange the squares but I do know that I am going to use the Coconut for the trim.

Okay well, I suppose that's it for now.....

Bye!!!!!

0 comments: