CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hello Everyone!!!!

Oh, I am so excited to be here! My very own blog! ^_^

Okay, so I feel I should for-warn you, I may not be very good at this blogging thing. But I will do my hardest! Let's see, I should probably inform you that this blog, (hopefully) will mostly be about me and my crocheting adventures!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to crochet!
Although I've just finally gotten around to actually making stuff lol

So that is me!!! And my very first finished project.
I used Caron Simply Soft Brites yarn (my favorite brand)
It's so soft and cuddly ^_^ It makes me happy.


And this is a scarf I made!
I know, I'm not that good. But I'm trying ^_^
I just now finished making a bag.
I'll try to get pix up tomorrow or something.
Well, I think that's it for now.

BYE NOW!!!!!!! ^_^

0 comments: