CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sigh

I swear, time is passing by slower and slower each day. My pile of granny squares is growing larger and larger and my lovely lilac baby blanket is growing as well. (I only work on the baby blanket while my wife is at work so that is a slow project).

Im currently in the process of watching my way through all the DVD's we got for Christmas. (We are currently on the second season of The Tudors, which is this AMAZING showtime TV series about King Henry VIII we got on DVD) I work on my squares while doing that.

I am also anxiously awaiting news from my school as to whether of not I will be receiving financial aid this semester

sigh. I guess my wife might be able be able to score me a job as babysitter for her boss' 3 or 4 year old son (Woot!!! I LOVE kids. I hope I don't screw it up)

0 comments: