CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

80 down, 64 to go.

24 Purple
24 Blue
16 Green
2 Orange
14 Pink

Sigh. I just need. 8 more green and 10 more pink then I need to go out to the store to get orange yellow and white. Man this is becoming tedious and boring. I took some photos of the progress but my phone doesn't really cut it so I'll get real photos put up later. Man I'm feeling sluggish and bored today and I don't understand why.

I think I might start typing up the pattern for the really cute hats im planning on making but Im trying to decide if I want to put them up for free here or sell them or something..... Hmmm decisions, decisions. Im new at all this pattern writing and stuff so that might be a hurdle then I need to figure out how to upload a PDF file to sell

0 comments: