CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hooray!!!!

Well, I'm almost finished with my Amanda-gurumi (that's what I'm calling it) prototype.
I'm in the process of finishing up her head, (which I think might just be too big for her body.)
I've taken lots of pictures of my progress which I will post for the world to see.
Now I would love some feedback on it because it IS a prototype, but please be kind.
I used left over yarn from my grannies, so shes all oddly colored (she has blue hair!)
I love her though, and I hope the site that I'm making her for will love her too.
I didn't really use a specific patten for her, I did, however go to different sites to try to figure out the art of amigurumi (which actually isn't all that difficult, by the way) and I just learned as I went.
Now, I know what your all thinking, "Is she going to post up a free pattern for this doll?"
Unfortunately, the answer is no because, well, I didn't really create the pattern, I just borrowed some tips and morphed them to make what I needed.

0 comments: