CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Okay, so it's not exactly Amanda Palmer

But I didn't want to have to do all of the details, so I made it into some sort of dead-looking Punk Rock doll.....
I like him though. He's my first amigurumi doll. Hmm... What should I name him? Lol. Kevin.
I don't know but here's the pictures I took of my creating process.

Building Kevin:

Legs:

His Arms:
Okay, so I didn't take a picture of the finished arm. So shoot me!

His Torso:

Putting him together. Sorta:

His Head:

I had some fun after I put his head on:
You cant really see cuz he was moving but I hung him by his neck from my ceiling. His neck was all floppy, but I fixed him.

Hair:
It's a mohawk, I swear.
Eyes:
See? Mohawk!
Well, That's Kevin. My first Amigurumi. But definitely not my last. I'm gonna go to the yarn place we have here and get normal looking colors, then I'll do the REAL Amanda-gurumi.

0 comments: