CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why?????

Why do crochet projects have to take so long to do?
I am trying to do this pattern here.
But only bigger. Like the size of a normal laptop.
Then I'm going to put a strap on it and use it as a book bag for school.
(Which starts in....12 days! 0_o Oh my!)
Grrrr. I want it finished now!!!!!!
Oh! I just realized that I need a yoga mat!
I have a yoga class! Yay stress relief and flexibility!
OH! Well, anyway, after I'm done making the bag, I'm hoping to make a pencil case and an Ipod cover case thing
THEN, I'm hoping to take that idea and create a Panda Bag. Oh my imagination and creativity at its finest. I have never crocheted so much in my entire life as I have been lately. Hooray for boredom!

0 comments: