CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yay!

I finished my bag!
Well not completely cuz I have to do the strap, but...
Its finished!
Yay! I'm so proud of myself!
Isn't it cute?
Granted his eyes are a little retarded but who cares?
I love it and I cannot wait until i can use it for school.

You know, sometimes I wonder if anyone is really reading this.
I feel like I just type and type and no one is really reading.

I was watching Julie & Julia last night (Great movie by the way)
And she made a very good point about never knowing if your even there.
Like if you write a blog, and no one reads it, is it still a blog, or has it become more of a diary?

I almost feel like I have to write up a pattern in order to get anyone's attention.
But my problem is that my crocheting skills are not that advanced and all my inspiration comes from someone elses idea.

For example. I want to take this idea and make a pencil case and an ipod case.
Can I call that my pattern and post it or do I just post my changes in the pattern?
I have no clue how copyright things work,
If anyone is reading this and could give me some tips please email me or something.
i would really appreciate it.

0 comments: