CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And we're back at square one.

Sitting at home. Alone. Bored. Without a single thing to crochet. 
I have a bag with random skeins of yarn, and not a single idea as to what to make. 
I start thinking of how quiet this apartment is without my better half. 
It makes me sad.
I want so badly to make something, but my poor mind isn't working. 

It's 1:00 AM here. I've gotten used to not going to bed until the wee hours of the morning, which is going to suck next week when school starts. 

O_o I am sooo excited!!!! 
Monday is Yoga!
I've been wanting to do yoga for a while cuz of my back problems (I had scholiosis sergery when I was yonger and I haven't been able to touch my toes since) I am going to love when the class is over and I'm super flexable and limber. 
Hmm...I wonder what my schedule looks like.....I know yoga is monday and wednesday, I have English Tuesday and Thursday, And photography is on Tuesdays. I don't know when the photography lab is though. I'm very excited!

I think I might just make a list here of all the wonderful things I want to crochet. (With links!)
That way, when I finally get more yarn, everything is all in one place.
Woot!

0 comments: