CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am so bummed out.

It seems that in a matter of traveling between the car and my bedroom I have misplaced my hat

I have no clue how I managed to do that but apparently I did

I am notorious for losing things and it bugs me to death

I lose jackets, purses, scarves, earrings, name an accessory and I have probably lost it at some point in time

But, this time I don't feel so terrible

For two reasons:

Ine, I have a general idea of where it might be

and two, I can just make another one, no big deal.

God I cannot wait until I get my money, I am going to buy so much yarn I wont know what to do with it
I LOVE that thought!

Oh the things I am going to make
Granted, school comes first
Yeah
First

-cough, cough-

Haha!

0 comments: