CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My List of Things I Want To Create! (Part 1)

So, I have made a sort of list of the amigurumis I want to make
I'm going to try to add links and/or pictures but they're just ideas so bare with me

  1)  Bunny

I really like this one. Its actually more of what I'm thinking of making.
I love the ears and the big head.
This one is from Curlsofsunshine

Again with the really cute ears

Love the hood
So precious


  2)  Cow

So I couldn't find any good examples of cows but I want it to look similar to this, because I think its really cute

  3)  Dragon

Okay, this little guy is just so darn cute!

  4)  Elephant

Soooo Cute!


Another cutie from...

  5)  Fox


  6)  Frog

Not super cute but...

Much cuter

  7)  Monkey

 Here

  8)  Ninja

  9)  Panda

Cutest Panda Ever!

10)  Penguin


11)  Pikachu

12)  Raichu

13)  Turtle
Cuteness

And using what I learned from these patterns. I will attempt to make little babies in costumes.
I've really been admiring Owlishly's work and I want so badly do make something similar. And I also found these really cute Hello Kitty in animal costume things and well, yeah.
I'll post more tomorrow. I'm really tired. Night all!

TO BE CONTINUED.....

0 comments: