CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Sigh

So, I  regret to inform you that I may not be posting up as many creations as I usually do lately, school has started and even though I don't really have much homework yet, I sort of haven't really been in the crocheting mood. Sad, I know. I'm slowly making an older sister for my little "bunny" twins, I have her head and her arms done. I guess I could work on her more today, but I don't want to move.

At the same time, my blog is my motivation because I don't want to be one of those bloggers who does AMAZING work (even though I'm not that amazing) then just stops updating. I HATE those people.

So, with that in mind, I will get up and press forward. Oh, and since I got my comments to work again if anyone wants to go through my archive and re-comment (you totally don't have to) that would be AMAZING! (I LOOOOVE comments)

0 comments: