CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

So, I have another craft in mind.

I've been thinking about making a blanket for the car. And considering my other half calls it the "Batmobile" and it is covered in batman paraphernalia, I thought I'd make her a batman blanket.

I'm not quite sure how to incorperate a picture into a blanket so i thought id make it by piecing many little granny sqares together.

I have a feeling that this project might take me a while. I REALLY havent been in the mood to crochet lately.
I actually haven't been in the mood to do much of anything....I wonder if there is something wrong with me...

anyway, this is pretty much what the blankets gonna look like when im done

yeah. and I think I might make others that are similar to that with different designs. it depends on how this turns out...

0 comments: