CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hey there!!! Day 4 of my progress!!

I seem to keep lagging with the updates. I lost my crochet hook for a little while and I finally found it today. So here is my progress as of today. I am finally finished with the controller. Yay me!


I know it has been an entire month and it should be done by now but I am on spring break this week so hopefully I will complete it by the time I have to return to class >.<

I've been floating about the web, looking for cute pictures to turn into crochet projects. I've chosen a few cross stitch patterns, crochet graphs and I even found this site that turns photos into graphs for you, which is cool.

Well, I suppose that's all from the crochet portion of my life....Maybe if I'm lucky it'll spice up soon.

0 comments: