CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

UGH!

Everything is going wrong! I decided to try to get a Walmart card so I could use it for my online store and stuff. So I go to walmart, buy the little card, and dial the number to activate it. After an hour of answering an automated machine, I finally get a live person. Now I'm excited cuz its almost finished. But the guy tells me that my information doesnt match my social security number. I'm sitting here going how is this possible? So I try again, This time I fill my info online. Still not going through. I'm so pissed.

And thats not the only thing thats messed up. This smoke shop opened across the street from me and the guy offered to buy some of my hats off of me. So I make him a couple of different styles andI wanted to sell em to him for 15 each. I have no business skills whatsoever so I pretty much screw that up. He wants meto make a couple more and bring them in friday. But he wants them all in rasta colors. I made some really pretty pieces.

Great. And now blogger wont let me upload any photos. GRRRRRRR!!!!!! FML!!!!!!!

0 comments: