CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update update update!

Hear ye! Hear ye! I have found a website to sell my products!!!

1000markets.com

I am currently in the process of creating my store. I have to figure out how I am going to do this.
Everything will be made to order except for the flowers....no...even those will be made to order....I am very excited about this store. And very nervous as well. I need an account to send the money to. I will be getting a Wal-mart card very soon so I am hoping that will suffice. I have two more items to add to my collection.

Fingerless gloves


Okay so mine do not look like that but my trial pair was done in this really ugly camo color and I didnt want that to be my picture.

and my second item..

roses


again, not my photo but I have good reason for it. I am thinking of selling them in different amounts. First in singles. then in half a dozen (in case someone wants to buy 2 different colors), a dozen, and two dozen. These will possibly be my more expencive projects because well, flowers are expencive and these will last forever ^_^

I just need to get this up n running

0 comments: