CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Woot! New project completed!!!!

So, I was at the mall the other day with my Panda and her friend Montoya. We were browsing through Hot Topic (which is an essential when we're at the mall) and he saw this awesome top hat which was mixed in with the Alice in Wonderland stuff. Its black with like this lacy top thing wrapping it and a black satin ribbon at the base. It looks so cool. And while we were walking around, a thought popped into my head. The mad hatter has that card stuck in his hat. So I thought since I've been crocheting these tapestries, I'd make him one for his hat. I was going to make the traditional white card with the black 10/3 but then I asked him if he wanted anything specific and he decided to spice it up a bit.

So, ta-dah! Here is the finished product:


there is some secret meaning behind the numbers and colors. I can't wait for him to see it!

0 comments: