CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Star Scarf




So I was browsing through Ravelry when I stumbled upon this project and I thought to myself, gee, what a lovely scarf. Then I thought, hell, I kinda know how to knit. I can do that!

So I clicked the link. And nothing happened. Oh no! I thought! How on earth will I ever make this beautiful scarf?

Then I thought, 'Wait, I have jumped similar hurdles before. I'll figure it out on my own.'

So then I Googled tutorials on how to double knit and I came upon this post at crafster

Then I created this graph chart


and Tada! I was on my way.

And now, if you follow these directions, I am sure you could create your own Double Knit Star Scarf all on your own!!!!!!

^_^ HAPPY CREATING!!!!!! ^_^

0 comments: